I found life coaching and then business coaching back in 2010.
Business coaching transformed my life in such a short time.
Having never considered it before I did not even know I needed coaching, I knew I had too many thoughts in my head and I felt like I was drowning.
It was refreshing, liberating and above all motivating.
Life coaching gave me the time to focus on a different part of me. With the time to examine the steps needed to reach my goals. And the ability to see what resources or people I needed around me.
Being self employed has many advantages but it can be lonely,. Having someone to keep me accountable helped. A mentor who had no emotional or financial involvement and stopped my procrastination..
- to understand what I needed to completed in manageable steps
- break things down into smaller steps and focus on each one
- file thoughts away and open them up in order
Taught me to
- check the end goal and look at timescales
- explore all the options
- silence my busy mind and consider every avenue
Hard evidence that my coaching worked
- an increase in my turnover
- slept better
- felt more energetic and hopeful
- house got decluttered. I managed my time better
- felt optimistic about my future.
So there you are, a quick guide to how coaching helped me. I continue my coaching journey and have many years of experience of having a life coach.
If you’d like to chat about how coaching could help you – do contact me.